Are you looking for a family-friendly working environment where business success and family values go hand in hand? We are located at the west end of the GTA, and our community is a great, safe place to live and play.
We offer a fun, fast-paced opportunity for you to enjoy and succeed in.
Our state of the art facility offers a safe and clean environment for you to grow and continuously learn in.
We have an award winning team with a strong track record of business success and employee satisfaction.
If you have experience in the role of an Auto Collision Estimator – Appraiser and feel you have the skills and interest, and are looking to explore a new opportunity, then we would love to speak with you.
Please only apply if you currently live in Ontario, and are comfortable commuting to, or living in Waterdown. Thanks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing vehicle damage and preparing an itemized listing of parts, materials and labour to facilitate the appropriate repairs
- Fully utilizing our systems and software (Mitchell & Audatex) to efficiently cost out repairs, and provide a timely appraisal to necessary parties to facilitate the full restoration of a vehicle to its pre-damage condition
- Work closely and professionally with clients, insurance providers and suppliers
- Follow the necessary and appropriate steps to provide a high level of customer satisfaction, while meeting appropriate operational and financial expectations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the Auto Body repair industry and automotive parts, vehicle terminology and vehicle construction.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- 8 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Mitchell & Audatex Estimating software
- Knowledge or Experience with Summit Management System
We believe in our people and pay them above industry average. Our pay package will be customized to your experience.
We offer a Full Benefits package, including an RRSP package and Bonus structure
Contact us and learn more about the opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 /year
INTERESTED? PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org