If you are interested in joining the professional team at Waterdown Collision, we invite you to apply using the links below.
Thanks in advance, and if you suit any positions we have available, we will certainly be in contact with you.
We're Growing with Opportunities
Position Available: Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an Experienced Customer Service Representative that carries our Values and is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience.
If you have past experience working in the auto collision, auto dealer or auto service industry and meet the below requirements, then please contact us so we can explore this opportunity together.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the Customer Service Representative will act as the first point of contact for customers, assuring their experience with Waterdown Collision as easy and stress-free as possible.
This is a multi-faceted role with a variety of duties including, but not limited to, answering phones and manning the reception desk, scheduling appointments and booking vehicle repairs, arranging for rental cars and shuttle services, basic administration and data entry, receiving payments and reviewing invoices with the customer,
Hours for this role: The Customer Service Representative will work Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and/or 8:00 to 5:00 p.m. The role will also require participation in the Saturday rotation which consists of 1 - 2 shifts per month, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Intermediate to senior experience in a customer service role
- Experience in the automotive industry required (e.g. Auto Collision, Auto Dealership or Auto Service.)
- Proven aptitude for working with numbers and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and Adaptable, with the Ability to manage multiple tasks and frequent interruptions
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working effectively as a team member or independently with minimal supervision
- Computer proficiency – MS Office – Excel and Word, electronic mail and capable and willing to learn new programs as required
- Experience with industry-related software is preferred
- Ability to work 1 – 2 Saturdays per month; 8am – 12pm
- Please apply at your earliest convenience as we are actively moving forward to fill this position as quickly as possible.
- Work occurs mainly in a casual business office environment
- Compensation will be commensurate based to experience.
We thank all applicants for applying. Please be advised that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Position Available: AUTO BODY ESTIMATOR
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Production Manager, the Autobody Estimator helps ensure the overall efficiency, profitability, and reputation of the company by providing timely, accurate, and customer-approved estimates for repair work. They will be able to document estimates and the necessary repair work according to established industry standards and insurance company regulations.
Minimum 4 years estimating experience.
Position Available: AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN (Auto Body Repair)
Reporting to the Production Manager and Owner the Auto Body Technician (auto body repair) will repair and replace damaged motor vehicle structures and body parts as well as interior and exterior finishes. The Auto Body Technician (auto body repair) will all be responsible for reconstructing damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition along with frame straightening and sheet metal work.
If you have any further questions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org